Tuesday, April 28, 2009

my life and my family

I will be telling stories about the family life of me,
I was born in the middle of the middle of family harmony,
I rarely hear the cry of my mother and father because of a quarrel.
they always look happy, I am grateful. I have family and I have a problem the weight for us,
my father playing a woman. mother wept every night, until finally my mother asks for divorce.
My mother is a woman who is very patient.
I am proud of the mother.
I, my mother and my younger sister woman named Mia finally moved my father to leave home,
have compassion for my father, but that my mother deserves a word.
until finally, the mother of my positive pregnancy,
I knit family, all in the back from the beginning again.
I have a brother and a small men who called Bintang.
he is our savior family, if he was not born to this world, is not what happens now
but any way I remain with my mother, my father and my brother all his younger brother,
family story is that I am. the back harmony, though not too happy as before

No comments:

Post a Comment